What are InviteMember fees?
Free Tier (10%)
Under Free Tier, we'll take a 10% commission on every sale you made.
If you're using Stripe only and located anywhere except 🇧🇷 Brazil and 🇲🇾 Malaysia — you don't even need an InviteMember subscription to enjoy your Free Tier.
For other payment methods and Stripe in Brazil or Malaysia — you need to start your Free Tier here (we need your credit/debit card details to charge our transaction fees).
Paid plans (1-3%)
As you grow, you may want to upgrade to one of our paid plans with lower fees:
- On the Starter plan, we charge $49/mo + 3% of your volume. We recommend the Starter plan if you're making over $700/mo or you need Access Codes feature.
- On the Growth plan, we charge $99/mo + 1% of your volume. We recommend Growth plan for membership businesses making over $2.5/mo or if you're going to use Built-in affiliate program.
How do you charge transaction fees?
It depends on the payment method that you use:
- With Stripe in all countries except 🇧🇷 Brazil and 🇲🇾 Malaysia, the InviteMember fee is withheld by Stripe automatically (so you'll get the after-fee payment amount on your balance).
- With other payment integrations and Stripe in 🇧🇷 Brazil or 🇲🇾 Malaysia, we charge you at the end of your billing period (together with your monthly/yearly subscription payment). You'll see the additional line in your invoice. However, each time your accumulated fees reach $50, we'll charge you immediately (and then reset the counter). Just to make sure you won't be surprised with a huge bill at the end of the month/year.
- We don't charge transaction fees for test payments and access codes.
What will happen if I change my plan?
Your InviteMember transaction fee will change for all new one-time & recurring payments. We won't recalculate the fees charged while you were on the previous plan.
So if, let's say, you had grown your membership business to $1000/mo ($100/mo in InviteMember fees) and then upgraded to Starter plan, you'll now pay $79/mo — $49/mo for the Starter plan and $30/mo in InviteMember fees ($1000 x 3%).
What about refunds and disputes?
We do not refund transaction fees for refunded (or disputed) payments.
What currency are you charging your fees in?
We charge our fees in USD (United States Dollar). If you charge in a different currency, we'll convert it to USD automatically.