Your membership bot running on InviteMember has built-in support feature so your users can reach you even if you don't have a dedicated Telegram account or a special bot for customer support.
How it works
- Text messages from your users that were not recognized as bot commands will be forwarded to you (recognized commands are "Plans", "/plans", "Status", "/status", etc).
- You can reply to these forwarded messages using the Reply button in your Telegram app.
- Your answers will be sent from the bot to the original senders keeping your personal account hidden.
How it looks for your users:
How it looks for you:
If your membership business is growing — probably, it's time to hire some agents to reduce your load a little bit.
Here's how to set up a support team workflow with InviteMember:
- Create a private Telegram group where you and your support agents will reside.
- Connect this group in your Telegram bot settings (Telegram bot > Add support agents group).
- Messages will be forwarded to the connected group instead of your personal account.
- Anyone in the group can reply to these messages with the Reply button.
- Answers will be sent to the original senders while still hiding your and your agent's personal accounts.
What message types are supported?
All major types:
- text (formatting and inline links are ignored);
- video note;